Lifestyle expert Clinton Kelly takes the hassle out of centerpiece designing.
This centerpiece basics video show you how to arrange centerpieces for parties or events using nontraditional items such as fruit, vegetables, or candles. Kelly shows different ways to display candles as your centerpiece. He advises to line candles in varying heights down the center of your table, or to group several different size candles together, using a one-color family of candles. He warns to never uses scented candles in a centerpiece as you do not want the scent of your candles to overpower or compete with the food you are serving. The only place for scented candles is in the bathroom. A vegetable centerpiece is also demonstrated by simply placing several of the same vegetable on a platter. Fruit can also be used by placing in a large bowl. Very ripe fruit is to be avoided as it will draw unwanted fruit flies to your event. The centerpieces can be put together early in the day and will stay fresh and last for several hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades