The holidays are upon us, guys and gals, which means it's time to start thinking about how you'll set your table to look inviting and beautiful for the festive season. While you can always go out and purchase a wilting pre-made floral centerpiece at your nearest supermarket, you yourself can often make a much better looking centerpiece at home.
Check out this video to learn how to put together a dazzling holiday centerpiece adorned with vintage ornaments, candles, and orchids.
Professional flower stylist and author Nico De Swert demonstrates how to use orchids, Christmas ornaments and bosphorus bowls to create a beautiful and unique holiday centerpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades