The wonderful thing about a "farmhouse brunch" theme is that most of the materials you'll need to decorate are natural and quite affordable. From sprigs of flowers to brown string to burlap, you probably already have most of the things you need lying around the house.
A light and charming brunch is the perfect way to start off what will otherwise be a hectic day of cooking and feasting during this holiday season.
Learn some great party planning tips from Pottery Barn Style Expert, Nathan Turner, about how to throw a Farmhouse Brunch. These easy brunch ideas are inexpensive, but still very stylish.
Planning a brunch doesn't have to be stressful with these brunch party ideas. Stop by your local farmer's market to find out what's in season, and buy fresh products that are available to you. Make your brunch decorations with every day household items. For example, you can turn Pottery Barn's chic hanging mason jars into simple, homemade lanterns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades