In this tutorial, we learn how to set a table for a dinner party. On the left side of the plate should be your forks. First will be the tiny fork, then salad fork, then dinner fork. On the right side will be spoons. The soup spoon, dinner spoon, and knife. At the top should be a coffee spoon and a dessert fork. There should be three glasses, a water glass, a wine glass, and a red wine glass. For the plate, you will have a round dinner plate, salad plate, then votive candle on top. Underneath it all you will have a placement on top of a napkin with a napkin next to the table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades