Give your dining room table an elegant touch by folding napkins like fleur-de-lis. Learn the art of napkin folding, perfect for entertaining guests!
You Will Need
* A cloth napkin
* An iron
* A wine glass or napkin ring
Step 1: Starch the napkin
Iron the napkin with starch.
Step 2: Fold diagonally
Fold the napkin in half diagonally so that you have an upside-down triangle.
Step 3: Raise tip
Bring the bottom point up so the tip is about an inch over the edge.
Step 4: Fold accordion-style
Fold the napkin from one end to the other, accordion-style.
Step 5: Insert in glass
Insert the bottom into a wine glass or a napkin ring.
In the Middle Ages, diners often used a piece of bread to wipe their hands and mouths.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades