Turn your dining room table into the eighth wonder of the world by shaping your napkins into pyramids. Learn the art of napkin folding, perfect for entertaining guests!
You Will Need
* A cloth napkin
* An iron
Step 1: Iron the napkin
Iron the napkin.
*Tip: For an especially crisp look, use starch.
Step 2: Fold diagonally
Fold the napkin diagonally into a triangle.
Step 3: Fold sides
Fold each side over so the bottom points meet the top point.
Step 4: Flip it
Flip the napkin over, keeping the open end away from you, then take the top and fold it so the top point meets the bottom.
Step 5: Fold along center seam
Flip the napkin over again, and fold it along the center seam.
Step 6: Stand it up
Stand up your pretty pyramid.
The saying "to make ends meet" came from the 18th-century practice of tying a napkin around one's neck to protect a ruffled collar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades