This do it yourself centerpiece is brought to you by A-Bnc parties and more. This starts of by making the bow, shown by painting a dowel and letting it dry. Then glue the 'frogs' at the ends of the dowel and glue fishing line to both frogs and trim to fit. Next take a polystyrene cut out of a violin and seal it. This helps paint stick to the surface of the cut out. The violin is painted brown to replicate an actual violin. Using black paint you detail the 'f' holes and allow to dry before proceeding. Next using a glue gun you glue the tailpiece to the violin. Next taking a ball of yarn stretch from the neck of the violin, using a straight pin to hold it in place, down to the tailpiece. Cut to size and glue with a pushpin in place. Complete three more strings in the fashion of a violin. Next pushpins are glued in place where the tuning pegs would be. Using a pencil make a hole at the bottom of the violin so that the violin stands upright at an angle. Finally, attach to a centerpiece stand to complete this great centerpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades