Debra Hardy provides detailed instructions on how to make darling decorative Santa soy votive candles in this video. She first cuts the red felt into 6 3/4 inch by 2 inch strips for the Santa suit, wraps it around and adheres it to the bottom of the glass votive. Next, she secures a smaller strip of the white faux fur on top of the red felt also towards the bottom of the candle to create the bottom of Santa's jacket. Debra then instructs the viewer to cut a 6 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch black felt strip for Santa's belt. She then secures the belt along to top of the red felt strip. Using gold wrapping paper, Debra glues multiple squares on the belt to make the shiny belt buckle. At this point you will decide if you would like to make Santa with or without the optional, more detailed and difficult, arms. Debra shares how to wrap each arm, glue the mittens, red felt and faux fur to complete this optional, yet cut detail to your Santa candles. To add detail finishes, Debra carefully glues gems for the buttons of Santa's suit. If you are looking for an easy, budget-friendly, adorable Christmas gift idea for yourself or family and friends, you will love these Santa votive candles!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades