Learn how to make a towel cake for a bridal shower with this video! To make a towel cake start by folding a towel into a flat square. Then take a second towel and fold it in half. Lay the half folded towel on the table. Lay the towel that is folded into a square on the middle of the towel folded in half. Fold one end of the half folded towel over the folded towel and tuck it under. Then take the other side of the towel and fold it over and tuck it under making a larger folded towel square. Take a third towel and fold it in half. Lay the two-towel square on the half folded towel and fold one end over and then fold the other side over and tuck it under. Flip the towel over and safety pin the towel square together. Make two identical towel squares using smaller sized towels to make two more levels of the towel cake. Take ribbon and tie it around the towel squares and pin it to the towel. Pin the three towel squares on top of each other. Next use a bath poof as a ribbon to go on top of the towel cake. Pin it down to the top towel square. Then just Velcro some bath accessories to the towels as decorations to complete the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades