Tired of hearing, "Is that my glass?" at gatherings? End the confusion by creating simple charms that will help everyone hang on to their own drink. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to make wine glass charms.
You Will Need
* Wine glasses
* A cylinder about 1/2 inch in diameter
* Beads, charms, or poster paper and stickers
* Memory wire
* A heavy-duty wire cutter or memory-wire shears
* Needle-nose pliers
* A hole-punch
* A drill
* Small drill bit
Step 1. Choose charms
Step 2. Cut pieces of wire
Step 3. Form hoops
Step 4. Add some charm
Step 5. Create a clasp
Step 6. Drink up!
Tip: You can use plain wire hoop earrings instead of memory wire. Just bend the straight end of the wire around the stem.
Fact: The average 5-ounce glass of wine – red or white – contains about 120 calories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades