Follow these simple steps and learn the fundamentals of setting a perfect table for your next dinner party. This video is an easy guide to setting a formal table. Your forks always go on the left side, the salad fork on the outside, the dinner fork closest to the plate. Remember to always work from the outside to the inside. Your knife goes on the right hand side, with the blade pointing inward towards the plate. if you are serving soup, your spoon goes directly next to your knife. Your dessert spoon and or fork go directly above the plate. Glasses go above the knife, in the order you are going to use them. Your water glass will go closest to the plate, above the knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades