Rebecca Robeson shows you how to remember which side of the plate to put the fork, knife and spoon. To set a table the correct way, follow these steps: The word 'fork' has four letters, as does the word 'left'. So, the fork goes on the left. The word 'knife' has five letters, as does the word 'right'. So, the knife goes on the right. The word 'spoon' also has fiver letters, so it goes alongside the knife. Remember that the safe side of the knife, the dull side, faces out to anyone sitting next to you. Your water 'glass' also has five letters, so it goes on the side of the knife. If you remember these easy tips, you can't go wrong. Have fun entertaining!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades