Clinton Kelly, the lifestyle expert, shows the right way to 'Set your Buffet Table' for a buffet party, in this video. He suggests that all the serving dishes and utensils are laid on the buffet table, the night before the party. This will throw some light and give ideas as to how to place the dishes on the table. You could place the plates on one side of the table, the food at the center and the napkins to the other side. You should also decide the heights of the various serving platters, combining ceramic and wooden servers, to showcase variety. The food on platters at the back row needs to be placed at greater heights, for serving convenience. This can be achieved by placing shallow box frames, inverting a bowl or even using cake stands and placing the food platters on top of them. Next, is to decide the color and textures of the setting. Place a bright table cloth with a runner having a great texture to it. Flower decorations add great color too. To play it safe, make a checklist of all the items you plan to serve the night before. This will rule out the possibility of something being missed out. Now that you are in full control, play the perfect host and have a great party!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades