A great dinner party is great because of presentation, and you know that everything has its place on the table, but where exactly does everything go? Learn about the placement of everything, from silverware to glassware.
When setting a table, you should place the utensils (forks, knives, spoons, etc.) inside to outside. The guest will use those utensils, working from the outside in. Place the dinner plate about a thumbnail's distance from the edge of the table.
Those are just a few tips for setting a table properly. Also, see the best placement for the plate, dinner fork, dinner knife, salad fork, salad knife, soup spoon, dessert fork, dessert spoon, white win glass, water glass, red wine glass, champagne glass, bread and butter plate, butter knife, salt and pepper shakers, and finally… the napkin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades