In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set a table. Begin by putting the plate in the middle. Put a smaller plate for the bread to the upper left side of the plate. Then you can choose to put the napkin beside the forks or on the plate. Forks will be set on the left side. The knife and spoon go on the right side. Put the butter knife on the bread plate at an angle. The desert utensil goes above the plate. The cup goes above the knife. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing for a formal dinner and need to learn how to set the table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades